Pasadena Lions Club
|Pasadena Host Lions was charted March 26, 1920, and has been in continuous operation since then, serving the Pasadena community.
We are part of the world's largest Service Club, Lions Clubs International, which has grown to 1.3 million men and women in about 45,000 clubs worldwide.
Proudly Serving and Supporting:
* White Cane, Inc.
* The Salvation Army
* City of Hope
* American Red Cross
* Pasadena YMCA
* Junior Blind of America
* Pasadena Police Foundation
* Young & Healthy
* Pasadena Senior Centre
* Pasadena Jaycees
* Pasadena Unified School District
* Police Activities League
* Aspen Camp for the Deaf
* Sarge's Community Base
* Union Station - Pasadena
Pasadena Host Club - A Brief History:
* Fifth Club in California - Chartered March 26, 1920
* Forty-one original charter members - 42 members today.
* Charter presented by Los Angeles Club, Second in California
* Our future success is based on solid membership growth